Lace Stenciled Cupcakes

By JULIE - 4:52:00 PM

I found this wonderful idea at Sweet Verberia.  How cute!  I just had to share it with Y'all ( I might be from MN but I did live in the south for years).  Powder sugar and lace I love the simplicity.  You could use this on any bake good or pastry.  How cute would this be for a wedding, or bridal shower?  I'm sure this would work great on iced cookies, or a cake, as well.  I know what I'm doing next time I make cupcakes for someone.  Makes me want to make cupcakes....that's dangerous!

Don’t forget to “likeus on Facebook.  Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus.  And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.  

©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts