Cold Frames: Videos to Show You How to Make One Cheaply

By JULIE - 2:46:00 PM

I plan to try to make a cold frame this year.  I tried putting plastic sheeting over our garden two years ago in the spring, and it killed everything.  So I learned that ventilation is very important.  Since we live in MN we could definetly use one.  I found a couple cool videos on how to make cold frames cheaply so I thought I'd share them.  I'll post examples of my own when I make mine in early spring.  Let me know if you have tips on making one!




Here's a blog entry that had a good example and detailed plan for building a cold frame from PVC.

And here's one with a cool automatic vent opener

Don’t forget to “likeus on Facebook.  Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus.  And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.  

©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts