|Sprinkle Sea salt on top before it sets image credit: Mountain Pulse|
Kahlua Truffle Recipe
1 cup organic whipping cream
12 oz bittersweet chocolate finely chopped or mini chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of Kahlua (or any other liquer, syrup, or coffee)
1 1/4 lbs bittersweet chocolate for dipping
- In a heavy 1 1/2- 2 qt saucepan, scald the cream. Remove from heat and quickly stir in the chocolate until smooth. (If you are using syrup, add it to the cream before scalding.) Cool 5 min then add the liquid.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, about 4 hrs or overnight.
- Form into tablespoon-sized balls and freeze for 10 min
- Temper the chocolate and dip each ball into it
- Sprinkle with sea salt on top (as pictured above) before the chocolate sets
- Put in the fridge or freezer on a baking sheet if you need to set faster
- Store well sealed in the refrigerator or freezer
Click Here For More Of Our Recipes
Don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook. Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus. And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.