5 Min Low Sugar Chocolate Sauce Recipe
5 Min Chocolate Sauce Recipe
(yields 1 quart, I placed mine in 2 pint canning jars and canned one for later)
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cocao powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon of organic half and half (optional)
- 1/2 cup of stevia in the raw
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Use a double boiler or make one by putting water in a sauce pan and place a bowl that fits well over the sauce pan and is glass or stainless steel over it and set heat on medium to low.
- place chocolate chips and coconut oil in the bowl or double boiler first and stir until evenly melted
- Slowly add 1 cup of water and stir
- Add the rest of the ingredients (cocoa powder, salt, and half and half) and stir until all ingredients are fully incorporated and then take off heat and pour into canning jars and store in fridge.