I was lazy with harvesting our broccoli so some of it went to flower. I also could have harvested more kale and Swiss Chard than I did. Our potato harvest was little but I planted it late and didn't build up the potato bin as often as I should have.
Our hot peppers did OK considering they were very shaded by the tomatoes. I did not plan the placement of them pretty well. I think they would have produced much better if they were not shaded much like our basil this year that was over shadowed by kale. So one lesson I learned this year is that even though planting closely using the SQ Ft method is usually good make sure to not place plants that need a lot of shade to close to plants that might shade them.
Cantaloupe 3 lbs 2 oz (that was recovered from the thief)
Cucumber 8 oz
Peas 3 oz
Tomatoes 100 lbs
Beans 7 lbs
Peppers (hot) 7 oz
Soy beans 2 lbs 5 oz
Broccoli 2 lbs 6 oz
Kale and Swiss Chard 1 lb
Bell Peppers 1 lb 11 oz
Potatoes: 1 lb 8oz
Produce Tally September =118 lbs 2 oz
Produce Tally for whole season so far= 155 lbs