Hot Coconut White Chocolate Recipe (Yields (2) 8oz cups)

By JULIE - 8:25:00 AM


So I've been on a hot chocolate thing lately, and I love white chocolate and coconut, my favorite chocolate bar is Lindt's white chocolate and coconut.  So I had to come up with a recipe inspired by it.  Why did I never think of this before...?


Hot Coconut White Chocolate Recipe 
Yields (2) 8oz cups
  • 1 Cup of Whole Milk
  • 1 Cup of Light Coconut Milk
  • 1 Tablespoon of Organic Cream
  • 1/2 cup of White Chocolate (be careful to not use some with partially hydrogenated oil, I use Ghirardelli because they don't)
  • 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon of coconut flavored rum (optional)
  1. In a sauce pan heat up the Milk, Cream, and Coconut Milk over medium heat to desired temp (do not boil)
  2. Mix in white chocolate slowly while stirring and add the vanillia extract and rum.  Once chocolate has fully melted and incorporated, remove from heat and serve.
Don’t forget to “likeus on Facebook.  Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus.  And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.  

©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced


For More Of Our Recipes Click Here

    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Popular Posts