Living Table and Chairs: Have your Furniture Serve a Dual Purpose as a Planter

By JULIE - 12:10:00 PM

From Furnibloom
This is so cool!  Very inspirational.  I would love to try to make something similar.  I've always liked the idea of furniture serving a dual purpose. I'm very intrigued by small space design and especially the innovated uses of furniture. I mean why not have dual purpose furniture right?  And of course since I love gardening....I love the idea of furniture acting as a planter.




It's made of plexiglass and glue with holes for ventilation.  Guess I'll have to start learning how to work with plexi-glass.....

I found out about this from a recent posting at  the blog Backyard Farming

Click Here to see a really cool Reclaimed Walnut Table With a Built in Planter

Don’t forget to “likeus on Facebook.  Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus.  And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.  

©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts