|image from Martha Stewart|
- 8 medium organic potatoes (about 4 pounds)
- 2 heads peeled garlic cloves
- pink salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup organic half and half
- 4 tablespoons organic unsalted butter (1/2 stick), cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of shredded Asiago cheese
- Peel potatoes and quarter lengthwise; cut crosswise 1/2 inch thick. In a 5-quart saucepan; cover with water (about 8 cups) by 1 inch. Add 1 tablespoon salt.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are easily pierced with the tip of a paring knife, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drain; and potatoes to pan. Stir over medium-high heat until dry, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook. Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus. And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.
©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced
- Check Out Our Other Side Dish Recipes