The Quick Healthy Coconut and Banana Breakfast or Snack I'm Totally Addicted To
- a banana sliced
- grape nuts
- coconut milk
- ground flax seeds
- coconut flakes
1. Slice a banana and put into a bowl
2. Put 2 tablespoons of lite coconut milk (I get mine at Trader Joe's for $1)into the bowl and stir gently, try to get all the bananas covered
3. Sprinkle flax seeds on top (optional I use to add Omega 3s fiber and protein)
4. Sprinkle sweetened coconut flakes on top (as much as you want)
5. Spinkle 2 tablespoons (or as much as you want)
6. Sprinkle 1/8 cup Grape nuts (or you could use granola) on top.
You could do a layer of plain yogurt on the bottom. I haven't tried yet, but I think that would be good too!
Don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook. Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus. And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.
©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced
Click Here For More Of Our Recipes