The Quick Healthy Coconut and Banana Breakfast or Snack I'm Totally Addicted To

By JULIE - 8:49:00 AM

I've been obsessed with this snack I made up recently  from what I had in the house.  I was hungry and wanted to eat a healthy snack.  It takes less then 5 min to make and after I make one bowl I always want another.  Luckily it's healthy so I can have as much as I want and so can you!

Ingredients
  • a banana sliced
  • grape nuts
  • coconut milk
  • ground flax seeds
  • coconut flakes

Directions

1. Slice a banana and put into a bowl
2. Put 2 tablespoons of lite coconut milk (I get mine at Trader Joe's for $1)into the bowl and stir gently, try to get all the bananas covered
3. Sprinkle flax seeds on top (optional I use to add Omega 3s fiber and protein)
4. Sprinkle sweetened coconut flakes on top (as much as you want)
5. Spinkle 2 tablespoons (or as much as you want)
on top.
6. Sprinkle 1/8 cup Grape nuts (or you could use granola) on top.

You could do a layer of plain yogurt on the bottom.  I haven't tried yet, but I think that would be good too!

Don’t forget to “likeus on Facebook.  Let’s be friends on Pinterest and we can follow each other on Twitter and Google Plus.  And check out my other blog OhYou Crafty Gal.  

©Minneapolis Homestead www.theurbanhomestaed.blogspot.com All rights reserved. Photos and content cannot be reproduced



Click Here For More Of Our Recipes

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts